Local memberships support our work on the local level including the spring tuber sale, the annual flower show, the dahlia garden tour, public display gardens, etc. Benefits include:
- Monthly e-newsletters with local dahlia news
- First pick at the annual spring tuber sale
- Discounts when buying garden supplies from affiliated garden centers
An optional membership to the ADS supports the work on the national level, including important research in critical areas such as dahlia virus, new variety trials, etc. It also gives you access to information you'll need if you're interested in exhibiting at the show. Benefits include:
- Quarterly bulletins mailed to your address
- Annual Classification & Handbook of Dahlias (which includes classification information about varieties currently in "circulation" and their performance at the shows)- this is essential for dahlia exhibitors
- Access to the Membership only area of the ADS website which provides additional info
Additional donations help pay for our annual show and are much appreciated.
Download, print, complete, and mail form along with payment to the provided address.
Membership checks should be made payable to Ptown MA Dahlia Society